Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Kitchen Sneak Peak!!!


The whole "Crashgate 2010" put a stop to my work, but I am back on it.... Happily back on it.

So one more section is finished. And I LOVE it. LOVE. It is light and bright and cheery. It makes me happy.

BEFORE:


The plug on at the desk is broken and driving me nuts. I have someone coming to fix it so I can fix the wire madness. I also wish I had any sort of photography skills, because the pictures do it very little justice. But still, you get it.
(also, my floor is so dirty, it's like I sanded, painted and bled right there on the floor...)

AFTER:



Someday I will get those floors refinished. Darker, like an espresso. But not until I can afford to have someone else do it for me....

4 comments:

Lee said...

It looks awesome!!!

Stacy and Derek said...

That's amazing! It doesn't even look like the same room! Can't wait to see it in person someday. :)

Malisa said...

Okay, I cannot wait to see it in person! I think it looks awesome. Maybe I will bring my camera along and take some worthy photos.

I have to say that I am a little sad to be leaving my bright and cheery kitchen to go to my new dark (though more updated) kitchen.

Amy said...

I am completely in love with this! AND, I really want to copy it -- could you possibly let me know what stain and paint colors you used????
- Amy -- schnakums at hotmail.com