Sunday, April 25, 2010

Washer Necklaces

I saw these washer necklaces HERE and ran right out to Harbor Freight. Got myself a set of stamps, and started making necklaces. These were the first three I made and I have to say, they have only improved. I would include a photo of the improved ones but we didn't keep any... gave them new homes.

I will make some more this week, we have a long list of cousins to mail a necklace to, so I will take more pics. With a real camera... instead of my phone...

4 comments:

ABW said...

Seriously???? I was drooling over those necklaces, but can't afford those prices. I have one of those lettering sets, so I will be buying washers this week and trying it out!

I'm such a dork for not even thinking about that! Thanks!!!

Stacy and Derek said...

Love it!!

Corinne said...

Love them! I so want one! Can I order?

Ko212ryS_Dahle0 said...

More haste, less speed.........................................